About VHSystemsCreator William "Bill" Eccher
Along the way William “Bill” Eccher designed and fabricated the following modifications:
- A precision bridge assembly to replace the bridge spool resistors.
- A solid state conversion for the 5Y3GT and 83 type tubes.
- A passive Line voltage meter calibrator that corrects meter error of +/- 5 VAC.
- A plate current mod to measure the current without breaking the circuit.
- A internal 12 volt line bucking transformer to minimize the voltage drop across the power adjust rheostat.
He also did some custom digital conversions of the Bias and AC meters using more expensive meters that were available